- 1 What is unidirectional and bidirectional communication?
- 2 What is an example of bidirectional?
- 3 Which is an example of a bidirectional relationship?
- 4 What is bidirectional communication printer?
- 5 What is the difference between bidirectional and unidirectional?
- 6 What is a bidirectional relationship?
- 7 What is a bidirectional effect?
- 8 What is bidirectional process?
- 9 How many types of association can be there between classes?
- 10 What is this relationship called when relationship is one directional?
- 11 Which is a bidirectional relationship quizlet?
- 12 How do you enable bidirectional communication?
- 13 How do I enable bidirectional support on my printer?
- 14 What is the speed of line printer?
What is unidirectional and bidirectional communication?
Bidirectional means data flows in both directions, whereas Unidirectional means data flows in only one direction. A socket is created as a bidirectional resource (capable of both sending and receiving), even if it is only used in a unidirectional manner in code.
What is an example of bidirectional?
Bidirectional means travel or movement in two different directions. Most roads are bidirectional and allow traffic to travel in two different directions. Likewise, the human nervous system is bidirectional and capable of carrying information both to and from the brain and body.
Which is an example of a bidirectional relationship?
A bidirectional relationship is valid in both directions. Intersects is an example of a bidirectional relationship.
What is bidirectional communication printer?
Bidirectional communication allows information about paper size and feed direction settings to be automatically sent to the printer. You can check printer status from your computer. Bidirectional communication is supported by Windows 2000/XP/Vista, and Windows Server 2003/2003 R2/2008.
What is the difference between bidirectional and unidirectional?
As adjectives the difference between unidirectional and bidirectional. is that unidirectional is pertaining to only one direction, eg: where all component parts are aligned in the same direction in space while bidirectional is moving in two directions (usually opposite).
What is a bidirectional relationship?
A bidirectional relationships mean that the flow of data is mutual between the related forms. With same example, let’s assume the relationship between the Employee Profile and Manager Details is a two way or bidirectional relationship.
What is a bidirectional effect?
Bidirectional Effects in a Developmental Context In reaction to these parental control attempts, children try to resist their parents by increasing the intensity of problem behavior. Over time, this can lead to a reciprocal pattern of negative parent-child interactions.
What is bidirectional process?
: involving, moving, or taking place in two usually opposite directions bidirectional flow bidirectional replication of DNA.
How many types of association can be there between classes?
How many types of Association can be there between classes? Explanation: There can be four types of an association relationship between classes namely one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one and many-to-many.
What is this relationship called when relationship is one directional?
Association represents the unidirectional or bidirectional relationship between two classes. If the Customer places an order, then this is a unidirectional association. Bidirectional Association example: Person and Dog classes that setup a bidirectional association between a Person object and a Dog object.
Which is a bidirectional relationship quizlet?
The bidirectional relationship between individual and family development refers to the notion that the development of a family impacts and influences individual development and that the development of an individual affects family development as well.
How do you enable bidirectional communication?
Check bi-directional communication using the following procedure.
- Open the [Printers and Faxes] or [Printers] folder.
- Right-click the icon for this printer, and then select [Properties] from the pop-up menu.
- Display the [Ports] sheet.
- Check if the [Enable bidirectional support] check box is selected.
How do I enable bidirectional support on my printer?
Do the following:
- Click and select (Settings) > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Select your product and click Manage.
- Click Printer properties.
- Select the Ports tab.
- Select the Enable bidirectional support checkbox and click OK.
What is the speed of line printer?
Print speeds of 600 lines per minute (approximately 10 pages per minute) were achieved in the 1950s, later increasing to as much as 1200 lpm. Line printers print a complete line at a time and have speeds in the range of 150 to 2500 lines per minute.